Monday, October 15, 2012

Relearning the verb PAINT.


Doodling, sketching, coloring, tracing, drawing, and imagining took a very big part of my childhood.
Apart from the cartoons I watch, the books I was forced to read, the toys my mum buy, and chances to play outside, those were my backdrop hobbies and I do them often times.

In college, I exposed myself to technical and digital stuff like digital art softwares and such. I learned photoshop, creating abstract jpegs (which I call nonsense art), enhancing photos of almost anything, editing and morphing what have you, and all. I love technology. I love ART. I love DIGI-ART.
Unconsciously, I'm unlearning the traditional art where I grew up to.

So last Sunday, my brother asked me to help him out on his project. It has something to do with painting. Painting where a canvass, different paints and paint brushes are present. OMG. I was just so excited.
It has been a long time since I had a paint brush hold and dubbed paints on me. On the other hand, I didn't know what to do at first because I'm not used to doing such anymore.

Anyway,

I just woke up, actually. OMG




I'm sorry I look quite haggard. :3
focus on the canvass. lol

VOILA! :D


I'm happy I still got the knowledge. :3
I LOVE ART, no matter in what form.
I LOVE GOD.

6 comments:

  1. I so envy you... I dunno how to draw even a human in stick..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. see, that's what I drew when I was a kid, and I kept on drawing and drawing. :D

      Delete
  2. Omg. The talent. Hahaha. I miss painting too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talent's learned. I don't believe it's innate. :3

      Delete
  3. Pretty cool painting! :D
    Made me realize I haven't painted in a looong time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should paint right now. lol. It's fun! :D

      Delete