Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SENIORS bleed BLUER.

Hi, guise! I’m so back to blogging again because it’s finally my sembreak vacation.

Anyway, I just want to share these photos though it’s quite late already. These photos were taken last August in preparation for the CENTENNIAL ACQUAINTANCE PARTY 2012 of the School of Education of Ateneo de Zamboanga University on the same month.
The theme was “Define yourself on the runway.”

The following photos were the official photo entries of the senior’s curriculum for the Runway contest. Unfortunately, I was one of the contestants. haha
The contest had four categories with a male and female contestant, respectively.


For the POP category:


So this is me. Lol. Second runner up

Sandralyn Martinez. First runner up && Ms. Photogenic


For the Ballad category:


Michael Vincent Vejerano. Mr. Ballad 2012 && Mr. Photogenic

Leanna Marie Olis. First runner up


For the Retro category:


Rotsen Jay Medina. Third runner up

Blessy Valdez. Ms. Retro 2012


And for the Rock category:


 Czarriel Flores. First runner up

Miragel Delos Reyes. First runner up


And here we are:






Photoshoot venue: Fort Pilar National Museum, Zamboanga City, Philippines
Photographers: Kelvin Jay Olimba && Aldeen Torres
Enhanced by yours truly.

PS. Thanks for reminding me, Prei. lol hemsahree

Stylist: PREI ARANETA DATOLIO | Walkthatstyle.com

10 comments:

  1. HEY!!

    I know some people here, rotsen and sandy!
    hahah nice job! the photo looks so pretty!
    and I like your blog's appearance too! something I can't do with my blog for months!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I see! Thanks, man! The outer background is just a solid color, as you can see. i only use defaults. :D The header's photoshop :3 thank u thank u

      Delete
  2. I love Blessy's look. Syempre, the stylist. Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG. be, thanks for reminding. hahaha. im gonna edit the post. hahaha.

      Delete
  3. You guys did great during the runway night! (also in the photo shoot)
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, drei! mua mua. we were all great that night. :D

      Delete
  4. Looking good at kuya jay. :) ooh, i love miragel's boots. :)) fo you where she bought it ? hehehe
    by the way, welcome back to the blogosphere :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He looked even better during the runway. he had his hair white complementing his sun kissed skin. :3

      Delete
  5. This was the shoot that Prei styled! I liked it! You guys looks good! :)

    http://www.lalalapatricia.info/2012/09/wake-me-up-when-september-ends.html

    ReplyDelete